From Santa Lucia train station or from Piazzale Roma (Bus terminal and parkingarea):
- The b&b is easy to reach using public transportation: Vaporetto (waterbus) no. 2 or 1 to the Rialto stop. From there, walk through S. Bortolomeo Square and Salizada S.Lio until you reach Santa Marina Square, from where you will easy see the facade of the Palace, you’ll find the entry on the left side of the building, inside on “Sottoportego Scaletta”
- By water taxi, which will take you directly to the property.
From the Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Public transportation: Shuttle bus (ACTV or ATVO) to the Piazzale Roma and then take the waterbus to the RIALTO stop, from which you can walk through S. Bortolomeo Square and Salizada S. Lio until you reach Santa Marina Square, from where you will easy see the facade of the Palace, you’ll find the entry on the left side of the building, inside on “Sottoportego Scaletta”.
- Take the ALILAGUNA shuttle service from the airport to Fondamente Nuove or Rilato Bridge, from where you can continue on foot untill Santa Marina Square.
- Water taxi, will take you directly to the small charming inn in about 30 minutes.
Upon your arrival, do not hesitate to contact the staff who will be pleased to help you find your way. Do not forget to take our map with you, as you will find it useful!